Central European Journal of Canadian Studies
The CEJCS, the official journal of the Central European Association for Canadian Studies, has appeared on a regular basis since 2001. All submissions are subject to double blind peer review.
Proceedings of Conferences
- 1st International Conference of Central European Canadianists (Brno, October 1998) - Proceedings,
- 2nd International Conference of Central European Canadianists (Bucharest, October 2001) - Proceedings,
- 3rd International Conference of Central European Canadianists (Kraków, April-May 2004) - Proceedings
- 4th International Conference of Central European Canadianists (Debrecen, October 2006) - Proceedings
- 5th International Conference of Central European Canadianists (Sofia, October 2009) - Proceedings
Canadian Studies in Europe
- Passages to Canada / Passages ver le Canada - 7th European Seminar, Belfast, 1998
- Shaping Canadian Identities / Formation des identites Canadiennes - 9th European Seminar, Brno, 2000
- Focus on Canada / Regard vers le Canada - 11th European Seminar, Berlin, 2002
- The Making of Canada / La construction du Canada - 12th European Seminar, Barcelona, 2003
- (Re/de)constructing Communities / (Re/dé)construction des communautés - 13th European Seminar, Szeged, 2004
- Visions of Canada / Visions du Canada - 14th European Seminar, York, 2005
- Transcultural Perspectives on Canada / Perspectives transculturelles sur le Canada - 15th European Seminar, Graz, 2006
- Dynamics of Canada / Dynamiques du Canada - 16th European Seminar, Saint Petersburg, 2007
- View form Afar / Une vision lointaine - 17th European Seminar, Dublin, 2008
- Interpreting Canada: New Perspectives from Europe/Interpréter le Canada : Nouvelles perspectives du côté de l‘Europe - 19th European Seminar, Milano, 2010
- Reflections on Canada: Canadian Studies in Global Context/Reflections Sur Le Canada: Lés Études Canadiennes dan un Contexte Mondiale - 20th European Seminar, Groningen, 2011
At regular intervals the CEACS issues special publications on selected topics. The first such publication appeared in 2013.
An integral part of the CEACS’s research projects are the volumes published to make available the main scholarly outcomes of the work involved. So far the association has carried out two research projects, resulting in the following publications.
- Migrating memories: Central Europe in Canada. Volume 1. Literary anthology
- Migrating memories: Central Europe in Canada. Volume 2. Oral histories
Translation Research Project
A standard set of guidelines has been worked out for submissions to CEACS publications. These can be assessed by clicking here.